EXTENSION ON APPLICATION CLOSING DATE. NEW DATE IS 30 JUNE 2017
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Applications are called for suitable people and Iwi members to act as negotiators for our Treaty Settlement Negotiators. Whānau should note that at least one negotiator will be Iwi Lead ( Ahi Kaa) negotiator!
Nominations should be addressed to:
Ngāti Hāua Iwi Trust
PO Box 400, Taumarunui 3920
A position description can be requested from the Ngāti Hāua Iwi Trust Office.
Wxpressions of Interest should be accompanied by:
- A CV and or covering letter
Applicants should note the Iwi are looking for the following qualities in their negotiator(s);
- Māori sector experience
- Treaty settlement experience
- Knowledge of central and local government
- Negotiating experience (commercial, not for profit, work based)
- Desire to succeed
- Familiarity with Ngāti Hāua claim
- Strong Iwi/Whānau network
- Mau te ihi, wehi, me te mana
Applications close 30 June 2017
Tu Ake Ngāti Hāua!
Contact: Mitch Roderick-Hall Project Manager
07 895 5966 or 0800 AWA HAUA
Email: [email protected]